Alright, friends. If you love spinach artichoke dip THIS IS A NEW KIND OF WONDERFUL. It’s soo easy and yummy. And low carb.
Spinach Artichoke Chicken
- 4 chicken breasts
- 10 oz frozen chopped spinach drained and squeezed of liquid
- 4 oz cream cheese
- 4 oz mayonnaise
- 1 cup parmesan separate into two 1/2 cups
- 1 cup mozzarella separate into two 1/2 cups
- 3 cloves garlic
- 10 oz artichoke hearts frozen or canned- chopped
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Pre-cook the chicken breasts. (You can do this ahead of time and then it makes this dish sooo quick! I season the chicken with Montreal Steak Seasoning and then brown in a cast iron skillet in avocado oil until cooked through.
- Mix together the spinach, artichokes, garlic, cream cheese (softened- just leave it out at room temp for a bit), mayo, 1/2 cup parmesan, and 1/2 cup mozzarella.
- Cover chicken with spinach artichoke topping.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes, then take out of the oven and sprinkle leftover 1/2 cup parmesan and 1/2 cup mozzarella over the top.
- Turn oven to broil and get the cheese melty and bubbly.
P.S. Meal planning not your thing? Join Plan To Eat...it may just change your mind! It’s the simple online recipe organizer, meal planner and grocery list creator that I use and it’s been a game-changer.