Happy Superbowl Sunday!
Today means we must eat wings, yes?
I made this healthy version that we LOVE for us to munch on tonight. I’m not a Superbowl fan much this year, but I’m ALWAYS game for the commercials.
Anyway, I’m going to need comfort food and I’m keeping my carbs really low, so this is my defense. My son actually hollered about how good these were tonight. I made myself measure the ingredients this time I made them so I could share with you!
These are KETO compliant and don’t include any weird ingredients you can’t pronounce so yay for clean eating!
It doesn’t have to be Super Bowl Sunday for these- they are fantastic for summer get-togethers or when you need to bring a yummy appetizer to a party. I’ve yet to meet anyone who doesn’t love them.
Healthy Garlic Parmesan Wings
- 2 lbs chicken wings
- 2 TB avocado oil
- 1 TB garlic powder
- 1 1/4 cups Parmesan grated
- 2 tsp salt
- 2 tsp pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Mix the spices and cheese in a bowl.
- Coat the wings lightly in oil. ( I just glug some on and use my hands to distribute)
- Dip wings in the cheese and seasoning mixture one at a time until well-coated then bake for 40 minutes or until crispy.
- You can turn once with tongs halfway through.
- Gather napkins and ENJOY. They are seriously addictive!
2. I grated my Parm cheese but the bagged kind will work, too.
3. These don't need dip but you can make a seasoned mayo if you'd like.
P.S. Meal planning not your thing? Join Plan To Eat...it may just change your mind! It’s the simple online recipe organizer, meal planner and grocery list creator that I use and it’s been a game-changer. I can even share all my 300 recipes with you- just shoot me an email after you’ve joined or “friend me” on the app!